- 17:58 Changeset  by
- scripts and tools for the FACT weatherstation
- 16:02 Changeset  by
- I don't know why this modification was made.
- 16:01 Changeset  by
- This file contains credentials for the DB, and is needed by some macros. Since the SVN repo is public, the secret information has been deleted from this file, but the file itself is checked in, in order to inform users.
- 15:59 Changeset  by
- I din't know why this exists
- 15:59 Changeset  by
- I don't know, what the modifications in this file were meant to improve.
- 15:58 Changeset  by
- Dedicated analysis macros for QLA. They have been written by Thomas Bretz for the QLA.
- 15:10 Changeset  by
- Most trusted version of Mars since 26.05.14 until at least 27.11.2014 La Palma, and therefor a release branch. It is containing the version used at LaPalma since 26.05.2014 (containing a new calibration). It used to be found in newdaq:/home/fact/SW.automatic.processing/Mars.svn.2014.05.26
- 15:10 Changeset  by
- Adding folder for most trusted versions, which are used for publications.
- 11:24 DataTakingMainPage/closed_lid_ratescan created by
- 10:40 Ticket #21 (FACT version of Corsika/MMCS in SVN) closed by
- wontfix: I close this ticket, since we can't change MAGIC software publication …
- 10:29 Changeset  by
- deleted mmcs6500 from FACT svn repo, because of copyright infringements
- 10:10 Ticket #21 (FACT version of Corsika/MMCS in SVN) created by
- Recently I got asked, where in the FACT SVN one can find the version …
- 09:57 Changeset  by
- inital commit of the version of Corsika/MMCS, which is currently used by FACT. binary files missing
- 09:12 Changeset  by
- Added copy/paste for time scale in Evidence GUI history plots
- 17:33 Changeset  by
- added ResidualTimeSpread
- 17:31 Changeset  by
- add parameter fResidualTimeSpread from the parameter list. This parameter is the standard deviation of a gaussian normal distribution to draw an arrival time offset for a cherenkov photon bunch in a certain pixel
- 17:30 Changeset  by
- call parameter fResidualTimeSpread from the parameter list. This parameter is the standard deviation of a gaussian normal distribution. Drawn a value from that distributuion and use it as offset for the arrival time of a cherenkov photon bunch in a certain pixel. Each pixel gets a different offset
- 17:27 Changeset  by
- added a parameter ResidualTimeSpread to the parameter list. This parameter is the standard deviation of a gaussian normal distribution. Values drawn from that distributuion are used as offset for the arrival time of a cherenkov photon bunch in each pixel.
- 18:43 Ticket #11 (The last key value pair in the ceres.rc is not be taken into account ...) closed by
- fixed: r18018 solves this ticket, I believe. Might need some beautifying in …
- 18:42 Changeset  by
- ticket:#11 MEnv, will now check if the last line ends with a \n ,and if not, it will throw an exception, print an explanation and stop fatally. This will hopefully make the user to add an empty line to the file and be happy.
- 18:13 Ticket #20 (ratescan: add possibility to change fCounterMax and fResolution during ...) created by
- I think it might be useful to be able to change the values of …
- 15:01 Changeset  by
- Increased numerical resolution of plot export to reproduce time stamp correctly
- 09:42 Ticket #19 (ratescan shows number of triggers as floating points) created by
- The number of triggers is sometimes shown formatted as floating point, …
- 09:19 Changeset  by
- initial commit of script, to take a closed lid ratescan
- 06:32 Ticket #18 (Why are there often internal and external include guards?) created by
- Often one finds external include guards like: […] While the file …
- 03:25 Changeset  by
- Google Test, new executeable run_test. From now on gtest is required to build MARS. Makefile was adjusted to build the new run_test executeable and link it with gtest libs. A first test was made for the MMatrix Container. All tests are in a new mtest folder.
- 13:26 Ticket #17 (Why are build artifacts not ignored by svn) created by
- I remember, that I once tried to add the build artifacts (*Cint.cc, …
- 09:49 Ticket #16 (configuration file might confuse users due to implicit settings) created by
- I believe, there is a source of confusion in the design of handling …
- 10:49 Ticket #15 (Why no exceptions?) created by
- I wonder, why so often return values are used to check if a method …
- 12:46 Ticket #14 (test) closed by
- 12:41 Ticket #14 (test) created by
- 11:33 Ticket #13 (Discontinue MAGIC support in FACT/Mars) created by
- In a private discussion with Thomas Bretz he mentioned, that it might …
- 10:22 Changeset  by
- Branch to implement a feature to ceres for smear the photon arrival times with a residual standard deviation.
- 12:56 SvnGuidelines edited by
- 12:07 SvnGuidelines edited by
- 11:05 SvnGuidelines created by
- 10:53 Changeset  by
- README on how to use these scripts
- 10:49 Changeset  by
- Creating an environment to test and bench the mars simulation. This involves unit tests e.g. file IO but also more complicated tests regarding the simulation. I use Google Test (short gtest) to do so. Gtest was recommended to me by Jan Hendrik Koehne and Tomasz Fuchs who did an awesome job creating the lepton propagator PROPOSAL for the IceCube experiment. After using Gtest in my own sandbox projects I quickly fell in love with it. Since the testing does not interfere with the mars code itself I want to give it a try in the MARS universe. I hope this will help us test AND document the MARS code.
- 10:32 Changeset  by
- Remove Mars_MC branch, because it was reintegrated into the trunk long ago, and is not being used since then.
- 10:30 Changeset  by
- The fix time offset feature is already merged back into the trunk.
- 10:23 Ticket #9 (Fix time offsets in between the pixels) closed by
- 22:48 Ticket #12 (Build error with CERN ROOT 5.34/21) created by
- When building Mars using the latest and recommended (November 2014) …
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- New feature: Fix temporal offsets in between the pixels can be simulated and defined in a text file. This is solving ticket #9
- 15:19 Changeset  by
- Trunk was merged into this branch and 'tested' again. Seems to work... Now ready to merge back into the trunk. Needed for ticket #9
- 13:58 Changeset  by
- Files produced during the work on ticket #9 which are not longer needed now and therefore deletet here
- 13:23 Changeset  by
- Fix tempral offsets are added to the relative arrival time in the camera simulation. The offsets are taken from the new generic MMatrix container. In the ceres.rc file is a new key value pair specifieing the path to a text file holding the delay data.
- 13:17 Changeset  by
- One new text file holding holding the fix temporal pixel offsets taken from all FACT data files on Phido in Dortmund in October 2014. The second file holds only zeros which will give the behaviour as before working on ticket #9. This is needed for ticket #9
- 13:05 Changeset  by
- Hooking up the new MMatrix Parameter Container in the parameter list. Needed for #9
- 13:01 Changeset  by
- A new generic floating point matrix container. It can parse data from a delimiter seperated text file. This is needed for the ticket #9
- 20:51 Ticket #11 (The last key value pair in the ceres.rc is not be taken into account ...) created by
- In Mars v18002 the Menv class which parses the config file like e.g. …
- 21:18 TimeBasedDB edited by
- 16:29 Changeset  by
- A new Csv to double reader. capable of whitespaces and asymetric rows.
- 13:09 TimeBasedDB edited by
- 13:36 TimeBasedDB edited by
- 10:24 TimeBasedDB edited by
- 09:48 TimeBasedDB edited by
- 09:44 TimeBasedDB created by
- 08:46 EthWiki edited by
- 08:41 EthWiki created by
- 15:56 Ticket #10 (Seg fault in Ceres when outpath does not exist) created by
- Ceres produces a segmentation violation when the --out path points to …
- 14:51 Ticket #9 (Fix time offsets in between the pixels) created by
- There seems to be a fix temporal offset in between our pixels. The …
- 14:41 Changeset  by
- Here the fix time offsets in between our pixels, which have been found during muon analysis, are tried to implement in the telescope simulation.
- 14:37 Changeset  by
- Star macro for MC with new image cleaning
- 14:35 Changeset  by
- Callisto macro for MC with the saturation treatement and new calibration
- 14:34 Changeset  by
- Ceres configuration file with the new pulse shape from the calibration paper
- 14:14 Changeset  by
- ISDC working copy for MC production
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.